Wednesday, March 4, 2015

This Past Week

Well, this past week has been pretty stressful.
But then again, aren't all weeks?
I mean seriously, how often do we have a week where everything is totally chill and we just sit and relax?
Ok, if you say vacation week, go on a vacation. You'll see how stressful even that is.
I've got to say. I procrastinated in one of my classes and ended up STRESSED OUT OF MY MIND!!!!
And it just so happened that that class had a paper due...

Well, I digress. Who all is getting Mockingjay: Part 1 this weekend??? I am sooo excited to show it to my Mom. And see it again. I missed about 20 minutes of it because I went outside to see my youth group. So now I get to see those scenes for the first time!!!! Alright Hunger haters, come back, I´m done now.

My Mom sent me a really cool sheet. It is called: 25 Scriptures to Help Fight off the Lies. I think I am going to create 25 blog posts taking one of those Scripture verses per blog post. Starting tomorrow. I am too tired tonight. But it is really cool and really helped me when I was stressed out.

So my green eye is getting real big tonight. Peter Hollens is playing at Carnegie Hall. With. The Piano Guys. And other people. :( Oh well, a happy birthday shout out to Peter Hollens! And I will satisfy myself reading that verse on the sheet Mom gave me.

I have been studying Civil War in history for a couple weeks now. We will be watching the movie Lincoln soon, but are focusing on documentaries at the moment. It has been really sad reading about all of that. I read a story of a Union soldier capturing a Confederate, only to find it was his brother. And another man killing a man only to find out it was their father. I wonder how the mother´s felt, with her sons fighting each other on opposing sides?

I have to go because I have a Spanish session and then a Financial Peace thing with mi padre. But, I will see you guys tomorrow!
Seriously though.
I am coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment