Friday, March 6, 2015

Day 2: Feeling Weary

So, I am dead tired and Number 2 on my list is feeling weary so here goes.

When you feel weary, choose to believe He's good. Psalm 100:5 says, "For the LORD is good; his steadfast love endures forever, and his faithfulness to all generations."

Do you guys ever feel tired? I mean so tired you can't keep your eyes open much longer. If you answer like yeah! Every day of my life, girl! Get out. Just go...I am just teasing. But I get tired a lot. And not just physically tired, oh no. But emotionally tired. Like, I don't know how much longer I can go on. School is tough. Life is hard. And feeling like that is just hard. Don't do that to yourself!

God is good. Everything is going to be ok. I am not saying that because life is easy for me ok, it's not. At all. You wouldn't believe how many times I have sat in my bed and cried. Mom would come in and say, " Everything is going to be ok." And I am like, "It's not! I'll never survive high school!" Well I survived that week. I survived last week. God has a plan for me and a plan for you. And when you are feeling down like that, remember God is good!

And by the way, I will be coming back to this post next week and probably being like, wow. What a hypocrite. But I need to believe these words. I need to TRUST God. He is there. Take time to talk to Him today.

No comments:

Post a Comment