Thursday, March 5, 2015

Day 1: Feeling Scared

Like I said yesterday, I am going to take one Bible verse and talk about it. The first verse is about feeling scared.
When you feel scared, choose to believe He's in control. Psalm 27:1 says, "The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?"

Boy have I been needing that lately.

It is hard not to be scared! I mean, right now I am in my Junior year of high school. I will graduate next spring. I am not ready for that. But, like it said, I need to believe He's in control.

Whether you are afraid of your parents' impending divorce, the things going on around the world, about an upcoming due date, leave it all in God's hands. He is in control.

I want to tell you guys a story. My Dad was driving down towards Target a couple weeks ago and was slammed in the back by another car. The lady who hit him went on and hit three other people. That night was so scary. But Dad escaped from his severely totalled car with only whiplash and a ruptured sac in his elbow. He is getting better slowly but surely. That night, God gave me peace because I left Dad's car accident in his hands. Otherwise, I would have been crying and running around the house like my other siblings. Guys, God will give you that peace if you just leave it to Him. He will listen. He understands.

I am really hoping that over the next few weeks, I will be able to minister to some of you. You guys have created for me a mission field, and I am thankful for that. Through sharing with you, I have learned a lot more about God, and His sovereignty. Thank you guys for that.

I hope you guys have a wonderful day in your part of this world. In mine, it is cloudy and rainy, but I hope some of you are enjoying a beautiful spot of sun. We had some the other day. Boy did that feel good.

Well, I have got to go, but I hope you guys have a good day knowing that GOD IS IN CONTROL.

No comments:

Post a Comment