Monday, December 1, 2014

"Well this sucks!"

So, I am sick. My head feels like it got hit by a dumptruck. Or an airplane. Or both. Yeah, I probably have a sinus infection. FUN!!! On Finals week too!
So, please pray for me because I am trying to study and all I want is my bed and hot tea. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!
Well, that's embarassing! My grandfather was plenty happy that Georgia Tech beat the Dawgs. I was just sitting there like, "Well bumpersnickles!"
Yes, I have my own invented words. :)
I had a lot of fun spending time with my grandparents, but it is kind of sad to see how much pain my Grandpa is in. So, please pray for the doctors to help him and him to not be in as much pain.
As some of you head into finals this week or in the upcoming weeks, know that I will be praying for you! I hope you persevere and overcome this last hurdle before Christmas break! Almost there! You can do it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment