Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Finals Day One!

Seriously getting nervous this morning. Mom gave me the opportunity to sleep in today, but I still got up early. It kind of makes me nervous because these are finals! They count as 20% of my grade! EEP!!! However, with the Lord's help, He'll see me through this and it will be all over.
My Mom is still sick with a sinus infection. Dad had to get down on his hands and knees and drain the sinks last night. Poor Dad! There was grease in their, and all kinds of food. Yuck!
I really don't have much to say this morning. I know that God doesn't want me to be afraid. Please pray that I find His Peace this morning because I am still freaking out.
John 14:27 "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid."

No comments:

Post a Comment