Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas!!!!

I hope everyone had a very, merry Christmas! 
Mine was pretty stinking amazing and filled with miracles. The biggest one was that my siblings were all feeling better this morning! They were all sick with the flu with raging fevers, but they woke up this morning with smiles on their faces, and the youngest one running up and down the hall.
We kids had an incredible surprise this morning too. Walking out to the School Room, we looked at the Christmas tree. Presents, many presents, cluttered the floor beneath the Christmas tree. Every single child's jaw dropped as we looked at all of them. We couldn't wait till after breakfast as we kids checked the room to make sure the presents were still there. I promise you. We didn't expect a single present, but each one got at least four! I am so blessed by God, by his amazing gift this morning. Good health, and blessings sent from Him! When we asked Mom where the gifts came from, she said, "Jesus." She wouldn't tell us where they really came from, but now I don't really care. I am overwhelmed by the kindness of my loving God and the generosity of others.
One other thing God has blessed us with this Christmas, is the gift of Himself. He gave Himself to us, so that we can one day live in Heaven with Him! I can't wait! As I think back on this day, I remember miracles. If there was one label I'd give this Christmas, I would say Miracle! Good health, joy, little bundles of blessings, generosity, and most of all Himself!

This truly has been a Christmas of Miracles!

No comments:

Post a Comment