Monday, October 13, 2014

Day 3 of Vacation

Today we finally made it to Tennessee!
After a long, long trip with various stops, we finally made it. Our cousins were here so we had a few minutes of fellowship with them. The result was strange. There was a lot of sarcasm that sifted around the table, which resulted in my Mom's spitting in my food due to laughter, but it was nice all being together. After a delicious dinner together, they had to leave, but it was very nice seeing them.
Last night was super fun. The Vortex Tunnel was really fun, as was the Corn Maze. Noah bought some cotton candy and shared some with me, which was nice of him because he knows that I LOVE cotton candy. It is one of my favorite things.
After the events at the farm, I went to Barberitos (another of my favorite things) with my friends, a group of awesome girls. Noah rode with one of the guys and I hope he had a good time with them. Then it got even more fun. The girls invited me to go see The Mazerunner. Mom and Dad let me go! Noah met up with us and later the boys showed up so he wasn't the only boy there for the entire night. Speaking on The Mazerunner, it was quite frightening. I almost ran out a couple times. It was slightly disturbing too. There was quite a bit of language in it too. But the commercials was what offended me most. The commercials used immodesty and hints to sex to get people to buy Coke, or Target, or whatever. I seriously wanted to throw up. There was also a commercial for Family Guy.  I was disturbed, grossed out, and seriously offended by that. I mean there was gay stuff, crude jokes, and worse.  I hated it! But, the movie was good and I had fun with my friends.
Here is a picture similar to one of the ones I took today. God is amazing! The foliage is just gorgeous here. The tiniest detail on every single leaf! It was amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment