Sunday, October 12, 2014

Day 2 of Vacation

Ok, I lied obviously. I said I was going to write something each day, but I was super busy yesterday. Well, anyway, we didn't leave for T.N. yesterday. We are going to leave tomorrow. The reason? Well, it is supposed to rain Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday and we want to go to Gatlinburg. Another and more prominent reason is that Mom woke up to the glorious troubles of a stomach bug. She is much better, but she still doesn't feel great. So yesterday we watched Night at the Musuem with the little girls. The girls loved it and Evie thought the T-rex was hilarious. Then Noah and I put the girls to bed and us older 3 watched After Earth. I love M. Night Shayamalan! He is really good at twisting plots and terrifying the viewers. Noah said that we should show the girls that movie. But I was like, no way! That will terrify them!
So today Noah and I are going with our Youth Group to a corn maze! I am super excited but I am a little disappointed that I will have to part with some of my baby-sitting money. I will have less for Gatlinburg, but I don't plan on buying much,
Well, I have to go, but I thought I would keep you posted on what's going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment