Friday, December 9, 2016

Personal Update: 12/9/2016

It's hard to believe it.... almost 2017!! So much has happened this year. From now on I am going to divide my posts into sections. Some of them will be life updates, and others will be devotionals. Make it easier for me... and hopefully for you all as well!

Ok... so.... shocker (I know) I moved out again. This time for good. I am staying with a friend and her husband. They have been amazing, going above and beyond what they even needed to do.

I have a new job as a waitress. I love it. For the most part. There are bad days, but that's every job! Everyone is helping me learn and grow.

Family...... the same. We are a little better... a little closer. But there is still dissension going on. A lot of it is my fault. Forgiveness and humility is what we need prayer for.

Friends.... gone, gone, gone!! Just kidding! Y'all know me. I have a couple good friends. I need to work on the whole shy thing. Be more outgoing. Any other introverts out there??

Relationships...???? SKIP!!!!!!

There really isn't anything else to update with. So that's all for now. Goodnight to you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment