Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Return of the Hobbit

Hello again!
It has been awhile! So much has happened since I last wrote! I'll dive right in, but first.... I am back! I am going to set aside time to write now so the posts won't be so far apart!
I am married now! Huge change there, eh? Looking back at my posts I've noticed the many single pringle posts... All has changed now! I married the love of my life, and...since I'm sure I'll post about him ever so often... ;) I'll actually give you his name...Max! Normally I like to keep names off of the blog for privacy and security, but he's apart of this now... why not??
We did have a miscarriage. Good and Bad has happened. We don't know how far along we were, or the gender either. It wasn't far at all. But both of us feel like it was a girl. That's just our "feeling." No one except God knows for sure. We felt so detached naming it "Baby Jeffries" or things along that line, so we named it. Kaylee Quinn. Both of us are hoping and praying we will have another soon. But precious Kaylee will always and forever remain in our hearts and thoughts.
Life has had us all over the place. Max is a surveyor, so he's been going on 10 day trips frequently for work. I've been able to go with him the past couple trips. That has been nice for sure! We missed each other too much when we were apart before! We've been on so many adventures since we got married!
We had the opportunity to go to Senoia, GA: the site they film the show 'The Walking Dead.' Both of us loved that! We are both huge fans of the show, so it was great seeing where they filmed it!
We've also spent a lot of time at the beach! We've been to Tybee Island and Hilton Head Island. Sunrises on the beach were a dream come true! It has been pretty romantic!
As you could probably see, a lot of stuff has happened. There's even more, but some things are just not right for the whole world to see. Speaking of, I've had the chance to see what countries you guys are from! It is amazing to me that some of you are from far off countries such as Italy, France, and Russia! It blesses my heart to know that I've been able to "speak" to ya'll in some way and fashion. I wish I could meet all of you, but alas, that may never happen. I'll stop ranting now!
See ya'll again soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment