Monday, January 5, 2015

New Year Break and Back to School

So, this past week I went to TN. I had a blast being there with family. It has been a long time since I could see all of them. I hadn't seen the Ballards since Andrew graduated, and the Wongs, since Camp Little Light. I don't know the last time I saw the Vaughans. But, it was very fun and there was a lot of good food, fellowship, and prayer. Papa shared something from his heart each night, which was very special and then we would all pray for one family at a time. It was super neat.
I started school again. It doesn't look that bad, but I will be reading a very innapropriate and atheist book. I am really nervous about reading it, so please pray for me. Thankfully, I will be reading it with my Mom, so she can offer me support and Godly advice. I hope all of you that are starting school back have a stress-free semester and rely on God, even when the anxiety is horrible. Here are some pictures to close out.
Zach

Zach and Ryan

Siblings


Lil cuzins

Mik, Calvin, and Dakota

Naomi and Nate

Papa and Bu

Games

Elsas


Cousin Meeting

Dakota & Violin

No comments:

Post a Comment