Wednesday, November 26, 2014

I'm Back!!!!

Well, after a long time, or at least it seemed a long time, I am back. The Return of the Hobbit. Just kidding guys. I wish I could know how you guys have been since I left. I mean, there is a comment button and a follow button but we are far too cool to click those, right?
So, since I left, I finished the first half of my Junior year!!! I am super excited! Once I pass these finals next week, I will be ready to have a nice long break until January. I mean, I still have school with Mom, but History, Math, and Church History will be so much easier without my online school to top it off.
I have been thinking of applying for a job. I want to work close to the home, but there isn't much super close to home. However, there is a new Kroger open. I have some friends who work there so I am seeing if they can help me apply. So, hopefully I will have a new part-time job!
A lot of you know that I play soccer. Well, long story short, I got slide tackled and now I have a weird lump on my leg. It hurts like crazy. Last night I was like, Can't you just cut it off? But that was a stupid idea...I have an appointment December 8, and then we will see about getting rid of that thing. I don't talk about it much when I am out and about because it is kind of embarassing. I played an entire soccer season after the tackle. Stupid idea. Oh well.
Well, I hope you guys all have a wonderful Thanksgiving, and I will post a thankful list tomorrow! Have fun! Be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment